Sunday, June 19, 2011

Horseback Riding

This was a blast. It's been years since I have ridden and I loved doing it again. The last time I road was in the pineapple fields on Mauii. This morning it was a beautiful day and it was very peaceful out. I didn't expect my skills to come back so quickly. I even cantered - my horse and I both liked that part :) It was a lot of up and downhill and slow moving for the most part but that gave us a chance to look around. Jamie's horse Scotch, pictured here, was a tailgater. My horse, Tonto, very clearly did NOT like that. LoL. Lots of fun. Very cool to connect with a horse again. Pricey - can't do it every weekend and wouldn't want to do the same trail over and over, but it reminds me what fun it is to ride here once in a while, and especially as part of a trip.


No comments: